cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

08 inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We have a requiremnt for inspection lot to be created during 2 step transfer posting between storage locations (removel from one S.Loc and post another S.Loc).

I have a plan to use movement type 313 and 315.

But in Std - movement type 313 - lot origin is not assigned( I need to assign 08)

I am not able to assign inspection lot origin for the movement type 313 and also for new movement z13 (copy of 313)

Can you please guide me how to create ?

Is there any other way?

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

There is no need 313 to get Qm activated. if you are placing the stock using 315 to another storage QM should be active for this

08 inspection type is applicable for 315. in config for 315 08 is already assigned Kindly check again a nd see what is the error you are getting.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh

You can't move the stock directly using 315mvt, system will give error

''SL Stock in transfer exceeded by 16 M ''

we need to first do 313 and then 315. when I try to do after 313 and then 315 --- inspection lot is created for 315 mvt type.

but we want inspection lot to be created when we remove from ist storage location.

because they want to inspect the goods before delivered to another location -(like delivery) due to single plant i want to create inspection lot for 313mvt

let me know your comment

regards

Sami

Edited by: sami sami on Nov 10, 2009 7:33 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

I think you need to refer this to SAP as you might need to change the Quantity string and Trans./ev. serial no

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

Kindly check for 315 QM is not active is not present in config

SPRO > QM > Quality inspection > Inspection lot creation > inspection for goods movement > Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type > 315

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

gajesh

I think we are misunderstand

For mvt.315 it is working means inspection lot get created.

for 313 i need to create inspection lot

My question here is is there any other way can I create inspection lot ?

FYI

I checked OSS note 303061 & as per notes movment type 313 assigned inspection lot origin 08

still system is not creating inspection lot

is there anyway?

thanks

Sami

0 Kudos

Hello Sami,

it is no longer possible to assigne an inspection type to an inventory movement according to note 303061.

Even if this is done it means that you are modifying the standard!

As far as I can see the movement 313 means that you are removing stock in two steps (Where does it end?).

If the stock is removed what sould be tested? -> It might be better to try using the inspection origin 89 if you want to create an inspection lot (advantage if this inspection type is used is the fact that it is not stock relevant).

The probleme here is the 2 step approach -> have you tried 311 and in which plant do you want to create the inspection lot?

Furthermore i would like to point out even if you assign a certain inspection origin to a material movement there are cases where this is not taken into concern in the SAP-Standard because this would lead to inconsistencies or it doesn't make sense.

I hope this clarifies your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isabella and Gajesh,

Thanks for the information....

I appreciate your valuable inputs...

after 313 - stock in transfer but no QI stock

It was communicated but business wants inspection lot to be created automatically...

that's why I am trying to create inspection lot automattically for 313 but unfortunately SAP is not supporting?

but I am looking for some alternate solution.....

if you have any idea

or else I am planning to do 2operations for 311 movement ?

regards

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isabella and Gajesh,

Thanks for the information....

I appreciate your valuable inputs...

after 313 - stock in transfer but no QI stock

It was communicated but business wants inspection lot to be created automatically...

that's why I am trying to create inspection lot automattically for 313 but unfortunately SAP is not supporting?

but I am looking for some alternate solution.....

if you have any idea

or else I am planning to do 2operations for 311 movement ?

regards

Sami

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

Please let me know what is the exact requirement and why are using 313 movement type

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

we have only one plant but different storage locations (40 KM away)

requirement is whenever stock moves from one location to another business want to inspect before delivery and receipt of goods.

Since single plant, i thought of using 08 inspection & 2step movement.

(But it is not working for both 313 &315 movement type -it is working only for 311mvt)

how can I map this scenario

thanks

Sami

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

Prashobh is right. 313 cannot be executed for quality inspection.creating Z13 also i doubt whether you can update the lot origin

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gajesh / prasH

thanks for the response

I tried to create Z13 - not possible to assign origin

is there any other option or way to fufill the requirement

Best regards

Sami

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> hi

> We have a requiremnt for inspection lot to be created during 2 step transfer posting between storage locations (removel from one S.Loc and post another S.Loc).

> I have a plan to use movement type 313 and 315.

>

> But in Std - movement type 313 - lot origin is not assigned( I need to assign 08)

> I am not able to assign inspection lot origin for the movement type 313 and also for new movement z13 (copy of 313)

>

> Can you please guide me how to create ?

>

> Is there any other way?

>

> Thanks

> Sami

Sami,

The inspection lot origin for a movement type is defined by SAP and cannot be changed. (Basically internal control - we are not allowed to make any change).

You can please check with SAP through an OSS message to them.

Regards,

Prasobh