cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not coming from CCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all the configuration in my IDES (ECC 6.0) server for reciving alerts on my office mail id. I have done all the steps described in the document such as all steps in RZ21/RZ20. Still I am not recieving any from CCMS alert notification system.

I am reciving mail from SAP system using SO01. Can any one guide me on the missing steps in alert configuration.

Thanks

Lokendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokendera,

FI you have already confighured SCOT.

Then try to manually trigger mail through SWBP and check whther mails are getting delivered to concern person or not.

if everything thing works fine , then it mean there some problem in configuration of mail through CCMS.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

One step ahead....

Thanks for all your suggestions. Now I recieve CCMS alert if I start Auto-Reaction method manually.

Can you pleaes guide how automatic alert will come to my given email address if any threshold value reached or crossed.

Thanks

Lokendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned autoreactions for all the MTE's you want via RZ21 > Technical Infrastrucure > Configure Central system > Assign autoreactions?

Furthermore did you define alert categories (ALRTCATDEF), together with the assignment of an email adress to where alerts should be sent to?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any entry in tcode SOST?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

There is no entry in SOST.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lokendra,

Have you done the SCOT configuration in the system?

Regards,

Raja. G