cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Spool_Internal_Error!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Can we have Spool_Internal_Error because of Job log or background log files getting filled? Or is it only because of Spool Files?

Because in the /sapmnt/SID/global folder i see that JOBLG folder has so many files in it along with Background log folder. But i dont see Spool Folder having many files but still i am getting SPOOL_INTERNAL_ERROR.

When i do bdf . in the global folder it displays as 95% used but I doubt whether its because of SPOOL files.

Can anybody help me by telling me how can i be sure that its not because of SPOOL Files?

If it is because of JOB logs then is can we remove those files without creating inconsistency in the system?

Help needed Urgently.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Have u configrued SAP_REORG_ORPHANED_JOBLOGS in background?

It is responsible for deleting ORPHANED JOB LOGS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

Note 48284 - Creating more than 32000 spool requests

try to check the number of spools currently in the system via SP01, leave the text boxes for dates as blank and execute to get the list. In the last page you will get the summary stating the total number of spools. See if it is nearer to 32000

spool error should come normally only due to spools, however if you still want to cleanup the JOBLG, then follow:

16513 File system is full - what do I do?

SAP Note 6604 - Deleting job logs at operating system level