cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES ECC6 Installaer doesn't start properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My Server : Intel Pentium 3 Xeon processor (2CPU), OS - Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition

I have downladed - SAP_ERP_6.0_SR3_IDES_Inst._Master-IM_WINDOWS_X86_64 and once I run the sapinst.exe a sceen apperas with the following error,

"Network input/output exception has occurred: RSA premaster secret error javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster secret error javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster secret error"

and on the same screen it is asking Host and a Port. I have done installations with was ECC5 but this is the first time doing a ECC6 installation.

I have all other dependancies installed, Oracle, Jave Run Time ect.

Please let me know, Is this the correct installation CDs i have downloaded, if so what is this error could br?

Thank you

Thanura

Edited by: thanuras on Nov 7, 2009 3:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanura,

This is an issue with the JCE Policy Files. Have you installed the JCE Policy files for your JRE ?

Also please let me know the JRE or JDK version you have installed.

Cheers...,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I have installed as JDK jdk-6-windows-i586, And one more thing, I have removed the file there in jre\lib\ext there were 4 jar feils that are removed from this locations as per a reading I have done on the web.

What should I do to resolve the issue?

BR

Thanura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thanura,

You cannot use JDK 6.0 with SAP.

You have to install JDK 1.4.2.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanura,

Please check your JDK as our friend said. I believe this the valid JDK : j2sdk-1_4_2_14-windows-i586-p. and also check the environment variable set properly. Also, check whether we can change the JDK once DB installed or not.

With Regards,

CSK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much All. Yes it is the JDK version issue. Now I have installed j2sdk-1_4_2_16-windows-i586-p and its working now.

Edited by: thanuras on Nov 9, 2009 5:31 PM

Answers (0)