cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotions amendments

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any transaction or table or report that shows a full audit trail of who has amended a particular promotion .

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

You try one of the BADI methods mentioned below

under the BADI definition /SAPAPO/SDP_PROMOT

INPUT_ACTUAL_VERSION:-

The functions 'Past analysis' and 'Post evaluation' in promotion planning are based in the standard system on the data in the planning key figure and the planning version defined for the promotion. This method can be used to specify another key figure or another version.

TOOLBAR_SHOW_DETAIL

If method '/SAPAPO/SDP_PROMOT > DISAGG_ENABLE' is activated, an additional toolbar can be created by this method in Promotion Planning. This function key makes it possible for details that have been automatically generated by the system to be displayed at promotion levelor promotion values to be changed at this level of detail.

DISAGG_ENABLE

In the standard system a promotion must be maintained at the promotion level. This means that the characteristic specified at the promotion level (very often the characteristic for product, usually 9AMATNR) must be included in the selection. With this method you can create a promotion at another level and diaggregate it to the promotion level. The number of details at promotion level can also be controlled or changed by this method.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We found one transaction code -/SAPAPO/MP45---Promotion Log Management , but here i am unable to selct the user and promotion id under display logs. And also there are tables /SAPAPO/PROMLOGD --( Log of Promotion Dates) and /SAPAPO/PROMLOGH ( Promotion Log) but here in these table when i am giving the required fileds from the day one implemention it is showing result as " no logs chages".

My question is there any way to activate the promotions logs or do we need to enable anything in the table level or tranasaction level or at SPRO level.

could you please let me know if any one having the idea.

thanks

Hari