cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In a business make to order process after creating sales order they immediately create invoice after 5 days they deliver the goods to customer.So please give me the solution how to do in the sap.

Thanks,

Liku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to prevent user from billing before delivery, you need to :

1- remove the copy control setting between the "Sales document" and the "billing document" : transaction VFTL.

2- in the "Sales item category" settings (SPRO), be sure that your item category type is delivery-billing relevant: which means Billing status will be set as complete once billing against delivery is done

3- Create copy control setting between delivery type used (source) and the billing type (target)

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may create Order related Proforma Invoice first. then after completing the delivery, then you can raise commercial Invoice.

Regards

VASU

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My question is after sales document creation they will first creating commercial invoice & send to the customer ,after that they will create delivery document.So please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Liku.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may create the Order related invoice F1. You need to maintain proper copy control for that in VTFA, for your source Sales Order Doc. and Target Billing Doc. ( here either F1 or Copy of F1). This F1 Billing Doc. type is also req. to be assigned in Sales Order Type in Order Related Billing Type field.

If you want to create Performa Invoice for your Order then use F5 instead of F2. Hope you must be aware about the difference between Commercial Invoice and Performa Invoice.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Edited by: AA on Nov 7, 2009 2:51 PM