cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding G/L account in settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create more settlement accounts to accomodate multiple G/L accounts in same allocation structure

and I need to create more G/L accounts for settlement

Where can I do that?

Thanks

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ansd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can customize the allocation structure in settlement profile in spro -> ps->Costs->Automatic and periodic allocation->Settlement profile-> Create settlement profile.

For G/L accounts FS00.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for reply.

It means after choosing settlement profile>then in valid receiver> here whatever receiver is marked as settlement not allowed, i can make it settlement optional or required.

Like for example have choosen one settlement profile-->then in valid receiver section only G/L account and cost center is marked as settlement optional and others are as not allowed means forall the project profiles for which this settlement profile is assigned can be settled to only two settlement accounts G/L and cost center.

And if I have to make other settl. accounts then I need to mark recevier as settlement optional/required.

Further whatever G/L accounts I will create thro' FS00, how can I asign it to settlement account/profile.

Thanks

Ashu

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My understanding is that you want settle to G/L account and want to know where to enter that G/L account.

You will enter the G/L accounts under * Receiver* column in Maintain Settlement rule screen. You can access the settlement rule screen in Cj20N, Select the WBSE then Edit>Cost>settlement rule, here you enter your G/L account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what about more settlement accounts, is it the same what I mentione din receiver.

Thanks

Ashu

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont understand more settlement account..can you elaborate what you are trying to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is business requirement--During PS settlement, they discovered that there are issues when setting multiple cost elements/GL Accounts to the same GL account.

And they asked -->This will require configuration and new GL accounts for settlement.

PS Settlement - need to create more settlement accounts to accommodate multiple GL accounts in same allocation structures

Thanks

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers

Thanks

Ashu