cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREMDM splitted by PI, ADRMAS gets posted, CREMAS in inbound queue

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am on SAP MDM 7.1 SP03, SAP PI and SAP ECC6.

I have gone thorugh all the threads and Guides related to MDM but couldn't find a valid solution for my problem described below. However, I did find some tricks and tweaking which I dont want to use as they are not recommended by SAP.

We syndicated NEW Vendor records being created in MDM using CREMDM with standard Syndication Map. We have Vendors number generated in MDM and the number range being used exists in ECC and is marked as external. Moreover, the number range uses all of 10 digits, so there is no question of Conversion Routines with it. We deployed PI for splitting CREMDM to ADRMAS and CREMAS. We have serialized ADRMAS to go before CREMAS. We have assured that fields common between these two, have "no data" character i.e. "/" in CREMAS with correct data in ADRMAS. And ADDR_GROUP is mapped as "BP".

Now the problem is, ADRMAS gets posted but CREMAS remains in the inbound queue. The queue running but still CREMAS remains there with CODE as "75". This results in non-creation od Vendor master record as CREMAS is not posted.

Can anybody help with this. I really appreciate the support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189669
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi R,

ALE inbound needs the vendor account number within the ADRMAS IDoc to link the ADRMAS IDoc to the CREMAS IDoc correctly.

Therefore field <OBJ_ID> in ADRMAS segment <E1ADRMAS> must contain exactly the same value as fields <LIFNR> in the corresponding CREMAS IDoc.

Please set this and try.

Regards,

Vinay M.S

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for the prompt response.

We already have the mapping of <OBJ_ID> of ADRMAS to <LIFNR> of CREMAS. But strangely it is not posting the CREMAS IDOC. Moreover, it goes to the Status "51" with message "Fill all required fields SAPMF02K 0111 ADDR1_DATA-NAME1". Is this the normal behaviour with MDM IDOCS.

Any other suggestion from you that might help is highly appreciated.

former_member189669
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi R,

The ALE inbound function modules treat each IDoc segment as a current set of data. Missing fields (or fields that have no data) are interpreted as a value deletion. To keep the existing value for a single field, you have to add a no-data sign as field value for NAME_1. This no-data sign is a single slash (/).

Please execute the inbound function module manually in WE19 to test this. If an exception is seen at NAME_1 ,pass a value or '/' and check for successful posting of Idoc.

If this works, modify inputs to CREMAS accordingly.

In addition a good SAP Note 1052964 - MDM: Distribution of Business Partners, Customers, Vendors for your reference.

Regards,

Vinay M.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are facing same problems here. We have ensured that "No Change" i.e. "/" is passed to CREMAS fields which are common with ADRMAS.

What we did is that we made all fields for Vendor Master " General Data" in ECC as optional and voila! it worked and new master record for vendor gets created without any trouble. Moreover, we made all those fields in MDM Vendor Repository as "required" so no blank values are passed for "General Data" view.

This work around works for us, but we are looking for a more valid and standard solution.

Vinay, any comments?

tripurari_rai2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have same scenario here in which MDM sending Vedor master data in Idoc CREMDM to PI. Where as PI is spliting to CREMDM to ADRMAS & CREMAS and serializing this idocs & sending to SAP. ADRMAS is posted sucessfully in SAP R/3, & CREMAS is not posted with error Status 51 (Fill all required fields SAPMF02K 0111 ADDR1_DATA1).

Answers (0)