cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No approval for shopping cart item in BRF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 7.0 Process controlled workflow ( BRF ) is there a way we can set one of the items in the cart for

no approval. I know there is a way for setting the entire document for 'No approval' but I would like to do it

item-wise.

For example If a cart has two line item, and if the first line item value is '0' and if the second line item value is '1'.

then Line item1 should go for 'No Approval (or) Automatic approval'.

Line item 2 should go for whatever approval process is set.

Please do provide me with input if any.

Thanks and Regards,

Liz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AC
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some question about Decision Type 4 of Shopping Cart Approval.

1)

The ony method to exlude some items from approval is to Implement Decision Set?

Is not possible to exlude the entire step by using Custom Function Module based Evalutaion ID for the process level?

I.e: Can I build a Function Module that trigger the current item in order to esclude the entire process level for it (and not for other)?

2)

I need to build a custom decision set, based on a so called "requets category".

Need i build my own custom interface of /SAPSRM/CL_WF_AREA ?

If yes,

how can i add my decision set type in /SAPSRM/IF_WF_PROCESS_C interface?

(i see standard implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP for example)

Thanks.

Regards.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Decision Type 4 - Item based decision for partical document with custom responsible resolver.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank u for the reply, currently I'm using Decision type 2 ( Item based for entire document ) . If I use desicion type 4 I understand it can be grouped. But how do we group the item which needs 'No Approval' together. Could u plz help me with that.

Cause even now I'm using custom events in order to check if the cart value is over the threshold limit. And if it is so then I have implemeted the BADI to create instance for each line item and fetch the approvers.

But in the BRF events it checks the entire document, I need to check each line item's total value. And if it is lesser than the threshold limit then it should go for 'No Approval'.

Thanks and Regrads,

Liz

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Decision type 2 also works. You have to exclude the price 0 items from "decision set". In other words, you should not map price 0 items to area GUID. Please look at sample BADI implementation in SE19.

Enhanced Implementation: /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS_SC

BADI Implementation: /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP

Implementation class: /SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_PGRP_SC

Method: ~GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID , This creates area and assign approver

Method: ~GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP, Here you can exclude some items

There is technical workflow guide is in SAP service marketplace.

http://service.sap.com/srm-inst

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your response. I have done the same, did skip creating the area guid for that item

but in the approval preview it shows ' < My custom schema > did not find any approvers '.

Look like I have to apply a note ( 1346253 ) for the same. I guess it should resolve the issue.

Thankz a bunch :).

Regards,

Liz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I have awarded u the points. Do let me know if it didn't add up. Thank u again.

- Liz