cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Condition type from Non statistical to Statistical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement of changing a condition type which should behave as non statistical at quotation but should get statistical at the sales order level.

Can you guide me how this can be achieved. Though as far as I know that this is not possible through any standard routines or user exit. would like to take all SD gurus opinion. Is writing routine the only solution to my querry.

For further clarity I will just breif you the business process. We are dealing with a service order(PM) and creating a quotation through transaction DP80. Now in against of the quotation the customer pays the money and the finance takes the downpayment through transaction F-29. Now after the completion of PM service order I create a sales order with respect to the quotation and all the condition gets copied into the order and subsequelty into the billing document and gets posted into accounting.

My requirement is to stop the accounting entry of the conditions getting copied from the quotation into the sales order. Also the condition entered into the quotation are manual conditions and also differ on the basis of scenarios

Can you guys please help!!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about creating a new pricing procedure and maintian the said condition type as statistical?

Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since quotation will not have any accounting impact one way is you can have that condition as statistical in quotation itself. Alternatively, you can have a different pricing procedure for sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply. I have a querry here, as I mentioned in my question earlier that since the quotation will get issued to the customer for the downpayment, if i make the condition statistical at quotation then my quotation value will remain zero as it will not add up in my Net Value.

Can you kindly throw some of ur opinion on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Suggest to enter one more condition (non stastical) in pricing procedure which would be reversal of yr condition in quotation.

Maintain this condition amount manually at order level.

since the amount of condition (from quotation) and this condition would be same the accounting impact would be zero.

Hope it will solve your requirement.

Regards

Sanjay