Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Configuration in Solution Manager 7.00 EHP1

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to configure Service Desk in my SolMan but yhe information I found was based on other versions like this one

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414800)ID0804824150DB11125850541197740791End...

Is my first time with Service Desk so also I´m a bit confuse about this.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need this how to guide availabe at SMP

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000776062009E/Howto_ServiceDesk.pdf

Apart from this refer to blog start the config and wherever you need help refer back to us

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I start the configuration with the blog I found first, but the message is not going to the Support Team I created, could you please check the step "Assign Business Partner to iBase Components", what partner should I select?

On the other hand the guide you provide is to send message to SAP, and I want that the users of my SAP System send message to my support team in SolMan.

Regards

Edited by: jorge velasquez on Nov 11, 2009 3:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly refer to this blog, it has been prepared by our internal expert

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

That post is very helpfull but I think is not for users that send messages from BI to SolMan for example, I like it much to create rules or something like that.

Am I rigth?

Regards.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to send mesg from BI or other system to solman these user can do so either

1 via help->create support mesg option in the SAP Menu of the system

for this u need to assign Service desk roles and update BCOS_CUST entry for solman

2. Via workcenter

For Sold to party create one ORG model via PPOCA_CRM and assign in IB52.

for suppot team follow the above blog

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your support, I´m using this configuration post

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3414800)ID0804824150DB11125850541197740791End...

And everything works except that the messages are not going to support team - support employee "PROC1"

The USER1 was created in ECC 5.0 (dialog user) and SolMan as Businees Partner in tx BP with role "Business Partner (Gen)" also on the Identification tab, I enter a line in the Identifications Numbers formatted as followed:

IDType : CRM001

Identification Number : (ECC) (xxxxxxx) 900 USER1

The message are sending succesfully but as I explained the user PROC1 asigned to Support Team1 has the inbox empty!

Could you please check the step Assign Business Partner to iBase Components, Do the BP has to be the Support User or the end user?

On the other hand in step Define transaction variants for the messages processor, I can´t find the relationship between the role created and the 2 users (USER1 and PROC1)

Best Regards

Edited by: jorge velasquez on Nov 13, 2009 11:30 AM