cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time Discount Coupon to be used during the Sales Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help to configure a one time coupon to be used during a Sales Order creation. During 2009 our customers that have purchased more than certain amount we are going to give them a discount Coupon with a code that they can use just one time during his next purchase. I need help to configure this request.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To achieve this maintain one discount condition and activate Condition update in V/06.

maintain the condition records for that condition(ex: customer and material) and select condition records , Goto (menu)  Additional data and specify max number of orders in limits for pricing section (ex: 1). Save it.

So that system will accept you only for one order for this condition.

Hope this will solve your requirement.

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the great answers, I am close to complete my solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Making discount condition type is not the only solution to your query. When you are giving discount coupon you should have following checks as well:

1) Discount coupon entered is valid. (I assume discount coupon number will be entered by SOP manually)

2) If discount coupon is present then only discount applies.

3) Discount coupon should not repeat.

For the complete scenario the solution is:

Create a Z table which will hold all tha discount coupon number issued.

The table will contain fileds like, coupon number, amount, date issued, used or not indicator etc.

Create new field in Sales order -->Additional data B, Say ZDIS (where SOP can enter the discount coupon number).

Create new pricing routine to trigger discount condition type. In routine logic should be like,

Check whether ZDIS field in VBAK table is blank or not.

If Blank

do not trigger

ELse

fetch the ZDIS number from Z table

If used indicator is on

do not trigger

Else

Trigger the discount of coupon amount.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh

Thanks for the answer , when I'm updating the condition Record in VK11-VK12 and I go to Menu > GoTo> Additional Data

I only see Validity Period (From - to), Assignments (Promotion, Sales Deal), Payment (Terms of Payments, Fixed Value Date, Addit.Value Days). Could you tell me in what screen can I specify the max number of orders in limits.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilberto

Go VK11.

After maintaining the material & price, please go to -->Additional data.

You will be displayed with Validity, Assignments, Assignments for retail promotion, Limits for Pricing, Payments.

In the 'Limits for Pricing' you have three options - Max. condition value, Max number of orders & Max condition base value.

In the Max number of Orders - enter 1 to avail this special price only for first order.

Importent Note: to activate the ' Limit of Pricing' -- you need to tick 'Condition update' for the particular contion type, in condition type customising.

FOr eg. condition type - ZR00 - you need to have special price for this condition type & want to limit only for first order order.

In the customising for ZR00 - 'condition update' need to be ticked, then only you can get the above option.

i hope it is clear to you

thank you

Anirudh