SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Move In Letter,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The client will not need the move in letter, i already uncheck the usage of this in the customizing but when am doing the move in process, this still end with the print of this move in letter. what can it be?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Have you fixed this problem, for me too having the same kind of requirement, how can you removed the welcome letter popup screen, I had removed welcome letter config setting in SPRO, but still i have the popup screen.

Can you help me to fix this...!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Have you fixed this problem, for me too having the same kind of requirement, how can you removed the welcome letter popup screen, I had removed welcome letter config setting in SPRO, but still i have the popup screen.

0 Kudos

By now, you can uncheck the print during move in EC50E in menu>enviroment.

We sent a question regarding this to SAP Service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I faced the same problem as your, it didnt work through SPRO.

I have used exit 'EXIT_SAPLEC50_003' and pass the Form name (Y_FORMBEGR). This works for me and pop-up is blocked.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish