cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Staus & User status in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I want to know if I can customise sales order user status (Object Type) depending on system status.

Is there any link between system status & user status?

Also I want the system to automatically update user status ..is there any standard config (IMG) available for this? if not any other userexit or bapi?

Thanks

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system status cannot be changed by any possibility it is system driven.

However if you see the system status it has various business objects = The same business objects can be taken up in the user status ,you can control the various business objects.

System status is the inherent programs which are driven by internal BAPI functions cannot be changed ...but you can always trigger subsequent events through Update BAPI s after the required system status is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Please follow the path to reach out Maintenance of Status Profile IMG>>SD>>Sales>>Define and Assign Status Profile>> Define Status Profile

Here in above path you can define your own status profiles and then you have to assign this profile to Sales Doc header (VOV8) and Item (VOV7) based on your requirements

A profile used to control user statuses. status profile is created by the user in SD Area.

In a status profile you can:

Define the sequence in which user statuses can be activated

Define initial statuses

Allow or prohibit certain business transactions

Hope it helps you

Regards

Venkateshwarlu Jagilam