Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error as S: /SAPAPO/RRP: 003 0010005690 while release Collective prdn order

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I try to release the collective production order in R/3 with CO05N transaction am getting error as mentioned below,

S: /SAPAPO/RRP: 003 000010005690

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP003

Please guide me the steps what action I should take in APO part and what has gone wrong.

Request you to give me the earliest reply.

My collective production order is as below,

10005690 for child material and 10005691 for header material.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kishore,

Thnks for your inputs

Cheers,

Kumar.S

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

please check at first if you have an active integration model with ATP check for the concerned prod/loc combination.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When there are inconsistency In SAP APO between the database and liveCache or

Between SAP APO and the OLTP system sustem through this message.

If there are inconsistencies in SAP APO, use the consistency check /SAPAPO/OM17

If there are inconsistencies between SAP APO and SAP R/3, use the Compare/Reconcile Function.

I hope this helps to sove the problem.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for your inputsd but can you please elobarate what exactly i need to do in /SAPAPO/OM17 and Compare/Reconcile Function.

As am not aware anything about APO also am simulating the same in Quality system please tell me the steps how to proceed in the above mentioned transactions.

Awaiting for your reply.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

T-code- /N/SAPAPO/OM17 has to run when there is less or no load in the system.

Once you enter in to the OM17 screen lock the queues inbound and outbound. If posible lock the users.

Then select consistency check. there you will find multiple options to run consistency. Select them and execute in the background. It will take 3 to 4 hours based on your system data. Once it is completed then go to the same screen and select evaluate last background jod button. You will get all the inconsistencies there then select correct the inconsistencies.

After this then run /N/SAPAPO/CCR. Give the logical system of R/3 and the plants.

Select the planned orders and Manufacturing orders and execute.

You will get all the inconsistencies overe there. For there correct the inconsistencies.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.