Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Plant Planning - link with demand and receipt orders

marcos_rotter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a simple question in order to undertand a issue that I'm facing. I'm using SNP in order to provide the DRP planning however i'd like to review the category orders configuration that is implemented. Where can I see the information regarding the link between orders that is generated by DRP process, such as: "Distribution Demand (Planned) in location X was generated by Distribution receipt (Planned) in location Y.

I have 2 scenarios: one for heuristics and another for CTM.

Could you help me?

Thanks and regards.

Marcos.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcos_rotter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

that is my question. Besides, what I'm a little bit confused is regarding the category group mainly because sometimes we have more than one category into the group. So that, my question is:

All the categories orders into category group defined in the planning area "create" an order into another plant with category defined in the planning area (field right after the category group), in that right?

Thanks for answer.

Regards.

Marcos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Whatever categories assigned in the category group are allowed for that KF. But the category will be picked from the standered functionality. If you maintain any category there then the system creates that catogory, but that has to assign to category group whichever is assigned there.

All the categories assigned to that group will be available there in that KF to View.

Behaviour of category will be defined in the maintainance of categories (whether it is stock or reciept and R/3 MRP element).

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcos_rotter
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan, thanks for the answer.

Actually, I was talking about the relation between documents (requirements and orders) generated by the system when we have run the MRP/MPS (based on CTM or Heuristics in my scenario). For example:

The stock transfer order (e.g.: category ZZ) into a DC generated the stock transfer requisition (e.g.: categoty YY) into the production plant. How do we do this link?

Thanks for you help.

Regards.

Marcos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

The distribution demand from the source and the dusitribution receipt from the target location are actually the same order. On one side you see a ZZ category, on the other side a YY; but it is actuallt the same order, so the number is identical.

In SNP when you right click on your bucket you can "display details". Here you will see the order number, as well as the source/target location.

If you are looking for a reporting solution, you will need to extract MALA information...

I hope it helps.

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Q: The stock transfer order (e.g.: category ZZ) into a DC generated the stock transfer requisition (e.g.: categoty YY) into the production plant. How do we do this link?

I think you want understand how the system pick these categories.

Ans: These categories (Custom KF) has to assign in the planning area for the KF. then the orders will pick these categories.

Standard key figures will be picked from the coding done in the system based on category or category group assigned to that KF in PA. And also the Category difinition whether it is reciept or demand etc.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In CTM Profile you can look at the order selection , Order selection has ATP categories listed.

Regards,

Pavan Verma