cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure missing for LagDuration in ES for Project Network Activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just tried the Enterprise Service "Read Project Activity" (ProjectProcessingManageProjectIn) from ESM ERP 604 in the ES workplace. The field LagDuration in the NetworkRelationship consists of only a number, but no unit of measure. I changed the unit from Hours to Seconds via the Web Portal and watched the results of the Service: the number did not change although one hour should result in different lag time than one second. IMHO the unit of measure is missing in the service definition. Or am I getting something wrong?

Regards,

Uwe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I was mistaken by another issue.

In fact our recently upgraded system still only accepts "naked" numbers for the BaseDuration of a network activity in ecc_projactyupdrc and interprets it as days. If you give it a valid duration like P0Y0M2DT0H0M0S you get a CX_SXML_PARSE_ERROR. This seems to be a bug in the implementation of the service!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, I found out by myself: You have to supply the whole pattern P0Y0M0DT0H0M0S, not only parts of it. Then it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is even worse: There are several duration fields in the "Manage Project In" Service Interface (e.g. Activity BaseDuration). In the responses these fields always contain a naked number (no unit of measure). In the WSDL these fields are of type "Duration" which has a pattern restriction of "PnYnMnDTnHnMnS" - not an int type! In a request if you pass e.g. "PT20M" (which is a valid Duration according to the samples) you will get a nasty parse error. Can anybody explain? Has anybody worked around this issue?