cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material/service master catalog upload (ECC-CCM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM have 2 possible scenarios to upload the material master data to CCM:

1- Upload material master data from ECC to SRM and, after, from SRM to CCM.

2- Upload material master data directly from ECC to SRM.

Does anybody know the name of the transaction or report in ECC to upload the material/service master catalog directly to CCM?

Best regards,

Cristiano Soares

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand MECCM transaction is not avilable in ECC5 , it will be effective from ECC6

Request to send me the link where I got more info on this transaction if any body has material on this pl mail me . My mail ID : sunilkoneti@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon,

this transaction is intended to push contract and info-record data from ECC to CCM. It doesn't handle material and master data.

Best regards,

Cristiano Soares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano:

Where you able to find out how to send products from SAP ERP to CCM without sending throught SRM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All-

I have about 3 tricky questions concerning CCM-ECC Integration

1.) Does anybody have any idea on how to upload Material and Service master from ECC 6.0 directly into the CCM 2.0 system. Is there any standard program like we have in SRM called as BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG. I

2.) Also are there any complications or is it possble to integrate CCM 2.0 directly from ME51n? I am aware that PM and PS out-of-the-box can be directly integrated to CCM. Is there a similar way to achieve this functionality. If yes can anybody give me some pointers on this.

3.) Are there any complications involved with uploading service masters and interfacing CCM to EBP or ECC and directly using the service master from CCM to create a Shopping cart (CCM-EBP) or a purchase requisition (CCM-ECC).

I hope some one can throw some light on these questions.

Suitable points will be rewarded for helpfull answers !!

Thanks,

Sundeep

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cristiano,

as I said MECCM is transaction to transfer data from ECC to CCM (without SRM between) directly.

This transaction is available from ECC 5.0. In previous release there is no such transaction. You can read consulting note 752611 how to do that on lower relases of R/3 systems

HTH

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

These transactions I know, but I want one to transfer material and service master data directly from R/3 to CCM. Does anyone know a report or program to do this?

Thanks,

Cristiano Soares

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

transaction in ECC to create catalog in CCM from ECC is MECCM.

HTH

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The report available to bring the catalogue products from EBP into CCM is BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG.

You can download teh products frm R/3 to SRM(Middleware) and te to CCM.

You can also use the report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_ALL to delete the unwanted products.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Disha.