Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocess IDOC - IDOC locked by "User" at BD87

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have a situation where some of the IDOCs were stuck in Inbound Processing -> MBMCR , whre some of the IDOCS were stuck deu to lock by the users . we have allready scheduled "RBDAPP01" , but theese locked IDOCS were not getting post

how do we release theese IDOCs ? i checked in SM12 also ..

please let me how to resolve this

Regards

Buddhike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>how do we release theese IDOCs ? i checked in SM12 also ..

you do not relase IDOCs - just reprocess them

you can check in SM12 who is blocking the movement and ask to release the transaction

there is no fancy logic in that - just ask the user to close the transaction - that's all

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Micheal

you do not relase IDOCs - just reprocess them

true but my requirment is to automate the process since every time this happens some one has to monitor and reprocess the IDOcs

you can check in SM12 who is blocking the movement and ask to release the transaction

there is no fancy logic in that - just ask the user to close the transaction - that's all

hope you got what my quirey is , this user locking is hapening quite freaquently and i need to automate this error inbound IDOCS

Regards

Buddhike

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find the user id that is locking the IDOC, this could be a fallout of some other process thats locked .

Find that process.

Another option is to have a job that will reprocess the failed idocs of a particular message type in a particular status to be reprocessed.

Hope that helps

Regards

Ravi Raman

p244500
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ravi

can you tell me a report which i can used to clear theese IDOCS?

Regards

Nawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The userid must have locked the process that IDoc was using to get processed. You can schedule RBDAGAIN program at regular interval to process these IDocs that gets locked

Regards

vijaya