Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Buttons to print ADOBE Form on CRM Webclient UI

Hello,

i´m new with ADOBE Forms in SAP CRM.

I created a ADOBE Form in transaction SFP to printout the CRM 7.0 service order.

But i do not know how to trigger the printout. I want to have two buttons on the webclient UI:

1. print

2. print preview

In the post processing framework i found under external communication PDF-Form. Here i need a implementation of BADI DOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS.

Is this the right point to trigger the printout of ADOBE pdf in CRM?

Or ist there a better solution?

If yes, could somebody provide a working example for this BADI implementation which i can adjust for my needs please.

Thank you

Best regards

Manfred

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Mannfred,

I had this problem last year when we decided to use Adobe Forms instead of Smartforms: We were able to put out Smartforms using the "Druck Vorschau" button in the WebClient but not Adobe Forms.

My approach is as follows:

1. I created the Adobe Form plain and simple.

2. I create a dummy Smartform with no logic.

3. I created a new class inheriting from CL_SF_PROCESSING_PPF. Implementing the EXEC_SMARTFORM method to call the Adobe Form.

4. In customizing I gave the dummy Form and the class and method.

Now the tricky part: I created a new class and inherited from the handler in /default_host/sap/crm/crm_pdf_print To call my adjusted methdod for Adobe forms. After that I put it in as the handler.

Now we can use the "Druck Vorschau" button for Adobe forms.

I do not know if this is the best approach, but it works for my client and was quite smooth to implement and reusable.

cheers Carsten

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question