cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed VV32 Output conditions. Now 2 outputs types created for each inv?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for the help re changing output conditions but I have a new problem.

For each standard invoice we create (output ZIN) a secondary copy invoice is produced for the other output type we have (ZINA).

For each output type, we only use one key combination (bill type/sales office) and have conditions set up for each.

I'm not sure why the copy invoices are being created.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I really really appreciate all of your time and help!

Thanks

Ciara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> For each standard invoice we create (output ZIN) a secondary copy invoice is produced for the other output type we have (ZINA).

> For each output type, we only use one key combination (bill type/sales office) and have conditions set up for each.

> I'm not sure why the copy invoices are being created.

As you are telling that for each of your invoice,you have two output types.

1.ZIN output type

2.ZINA output type which is the copy of your original output type.

And for each output type,you have maintained the condition records.

As you have maintained these condition records,you are getting these two output types getting determined in your invoice.If you don't want this to happen,then simply don't maintain the condition records for other one.

As you are only telling that it is copy of outputs,so as per your requirement (I think so) you are getting these copy of outputs.

If you don't want any one then just delete this output type.

If you are getting multiple outputs for single output type,then goto the T.Code "VV32".

Enter your output type.

Select your condition table.

Select your entry.Click on communication.Remove the entry from multiple messages field.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please spend some time reading documentation, testing and getting at least a basic understanding of how the output works in SD.

If you have two different output types maintained in the output determination procedure and for both of them the requirements (if any) have been met and condition records have been found, then both output types will be created. How else did you expect this to work?

If you need only one output to be proposed, the second must be excluded by either aplying a requirement or configuring the condition keys in such a way that it would be mutually exclusive with the other output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be because of the NUMBER OF MESSAGES set in the COMMUNICATION of the CONDITION RECORDS

Goto the transaction code VV33 and check the COMMUNICATION method for your OUTPUT type and in the communication check whether any number assigned to the field NUMBER OF MESSAGE .

i Believe some thing assigned in that field.

Check and revert back

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood from your below point,

"For each standard invoice we create (output ZIN) a secondary copy invoice is produced for the other output type we have (ZINA)".

You have 2 output types for each billing document.

That is;

ZIN - Original Invoice print

ZINA - Copy of Billing

And now you want to know why it's like that?

Please get those 2 output types in to different screens and check the data appear in those 2.

if you can find a difference in those 2, then that's why they have done it.

if there is not change on those 2, then this can be done using one output type also.

Don't know why it's not there for your case.

Best regards,

Anupa