cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. Now the user input PR00 manually, then system calculate the MWST and total price .

Is that possible to input total price manually , system calculate the PR00 and MWST ? and How ?

total price = PR00 + MWST

2. How to set up the rounding for one calculate price ?

Thanks and Regards

Shubin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Now the user input PR00 manually, then system calculate the MWST and total price .

Can you tell us, how you want this PR00 should be extracted from the Total price. because MWST is depends on PR00-

until unless PR00 is derived from total price , MWST calculation cant be done.

eg: Total Price: $1000

what would be the PR00 & MWST.

what is the logic for this?

else you can try in another way such as,

Total Price ( Zcondition type_ZTPR- statistical) - $1000

MWST: 10% ( assume) ( 10$ of $1000 = $100)

PR00; PR00 = ZTRP - MWST ( this you can write in routine)

In writing routine, ABAPer assistance may require.

2. How to set up the rounding for one calculate price ?

reg: rounding off- you can use the std condition type:DIFF with Requirement-13, Calculation type-16, Alt base value-4.

try 1st scenario & revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

Actually, the intial request from the user is they would like the MWST can be rounding to interger, and the total price can be rounding to interger. And they accuracy of total price is much important, so they request is that possible to input the total price, and let the system to calculate the MWST, and PR00.

But now, I think we can use rounding solutiion based on your explanation.

I try to do rounding the MWST, and total price.

rounding off- you can use the std condition type:DIFF with Requirement-13, Calculation type-16, Alt base value-4.

maintained the T001R table

But I still can not see the rounding, the message from Diff is DIFF 011 Condition ignored (requirement 013 not fulfilled)

Could you pls help me to solve this ?

Thanks and Regards

Shubin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement of total price can be achieved in a below way.

In the total price condition type (e.g. ZPOO) - maintain 'calculation type' as 'H'(percentage included),

With the help of ABAPer you can write a routine to link this to MWST & PR00

whenever you enter ZPOO manually, % tax component will be deducted & shown as tax (MWST) & remaining will be PR00.

This is basically a backword pricing concept & many of the industries are using this.

thank you

Anirudh