cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while using Parameters in Message Mapping in Multi Mapping Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a scenario in PI 7.1, in which I need to pass output of Message Mapping as an input to ABAP Mapping.

In Message Mapping, I have used standard RFC Lookup function to call a Function Module from ERP system. For using RFC Lookup function, I have created a Import Parameter of Category "Adapter", and Type "RFC" in the Signature Tab of Message Mapping.

In Operation Mapping, I have specified both the mappings (that is., Message Mapping and ABAP Mapping).

In Interface Determination, I have also assigned a value to the Importing Parameter.

But whenever I trigger a message, it fails and gives message "The input-parameter Rec_RFC_ERP does not exist." (Rec_RFC_ERP is my Input Parameter name).

When I am using only Message Mapping in Operation Mapping; it's working absolutely fine that means something needs to be done with ABAP Mapping.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rec_RFC_ERP is this the name of your RFC lookup adapter?? Did you test your mapping in Design time using the RFCAdapter dropdown???

Mapping Enhancement - RFC lookups in 7.1

/people/jin.shin/blog/2008/02/15/sap-pi-71-mapping-enhancements-series-graphical-support-for-jdbc-and-rfc-lookups

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem resolved!!!

Regards,

Varun

Answers (0)