SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU migration, field CITY_CODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are currently facing the following problem and your feedback is highly appreciated.

We have maintained the regional structure of Postal Codes/Cities/Streets in our system. Can we use in PARTNER object the field BUT020-CITY_CODE via KSM MigObject 1: ADRCITY and the system automatically finds the City name?

I've tried but I get the error that I should transfer the city name in field CITY1.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Bou.Lis

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have specified the KSM for CITY_CODE field. Once this value is retrieved from TEMKSV, you will have to pass this value by writing a MOVE statement for CITY 1 field.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that Sachin wants to express is, that it is good enough to populate the BUT020-CITY_CODE field. This values comes from the KSM when migrating ADRCITY.

Also, there is no need to populate the CITY1 field if you transfer the CITY_CODE field (I just did a quick check).

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Thank you both a lot,

it seems that the field CITY1 should not be generated at all and then KSM works.

Do you know if the same applies for the STREETCODE field?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Bou.Lis

0 Kudos

Hi Bou.Lis,

It is supposed to work in the same: you will need just the STREET_CODE field to identify a street 🐵

In addition, if you have multiple streets with the same name, the STREET_CODE information becomes obligatory.

Cheers, Fritz

Former Member
0 Kudos

As correctly mentioned, field CITY1 should not be generated at all. KSM works in this case.

For STREET_CODE field, however does not seem to work respectively ......

Thank you both,

Bou.Lis

Edited by: boulis on Nov 11, 2009 3:20 PM