cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reuse existing KM layoutsets in webdynpro iView?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a requirement where I need to display and navigate the KM repository( in my case a custom one) in a webdynpro iView. I already have built this custom repository, configured and can view/navigate the same from KM Content Page. Is there any way I can display the same repository in the same layout as I see from KM content page from a webdynpro iView? Can I reuse the existing layout set? Or would I need to custom code to recreate a tree structure?

Thanks,

Seema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have the default layout and I can successfully view the repository from KM Content page. But my requirement is to build a webdynpro iView and show a similar layout so that the user would not need to go to KM Content page to view the same. I need to integrate this webdynpro iView as a part of a bigger application we will be having.

Thanks,

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Did you get a chance to complete the task that has been specified in your thread. If so please let me, as I too have a simillar task.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple question, if you built a new repository (custom) then you have to active layout service. This service allow you to choose layouts.

Have you took into account it ?

Patricio.