cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address to be made non-editible in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know waht needs to be done to make the address field non-editible in SRM 7.0 for Shopping carts.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try field customizing. If this does not work you can use WebDynpro side configuration in SE80.

IMG: Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server ->Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control(Personalization) -> Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields of Substructures.

Select the Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements

Bus. Object Set Type: 07 Partner

Structure Field Name: you should specify this

Bus. Object Type: BUS2121 Shopping Cart

Set Level: Item

Set Subtype: 27 ship-to address

Field Visible: X

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Making standard fields mandatory/enabled/visible works. I am trying to make a custom field mandatory, it doesn't work. The user can save/park/order without filing in anything in the mandatory fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to make a custom field mandatory, it doesn't work. The user can save/park/order without filing in anything in the mandatory fields.

I am afraid that you are experiencing a bug. The configuration for field control should be intelligent enough to validate mandatory customer fields, but it doesn't seem to do the job. I haven't found relevant notes for the issue either. My suggestion would be to create OSS message for SAP to look into this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa/Jay

Please help to guide the steps to create CUSTOMER fields at header and item level for shopping cart (BUS2121). I also want to know how the data for these fields can be passed to the backend.

Thanks in advance .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding zfield to item level

1.Add custom filed to structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF.

2./SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC for adding custom fields in SC item details,Field control can be done by adding u2018Dynamic customer control classu2019.

Adding zfield to Header Level

1.Add required custom fields to the Standard Header structures u2018INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSFu2019 and u2018INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SCu2019.

2.Enhance the Context node in the WD application- u2018/SAPSRM/WDC_SC_WZ_GAF_3STu2019.

3.Create new fields and labels in the Layout as a part of the Enhancement and bind it with the Context fields (Custom fields).

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neelima,

I have some doubt on ur answer.

After adding the zfiled in Include structure suggested by you , wht needs to be done in this 2nd step :

"./SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC for adding custom fields in SC item details,Field control can be done by adding u2018Dynamic customer control classu2019."

Please help to guide the steps to enhance Context node in the WD application- u2018/SAPSRM/WDC_SC_WZ_GAF_3STu2019

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

We have added the new custom field in the Meta data table and the Includes for Item level.

However we do not want the fields to be shown at bottom of the right side container , we want to position the field on the layout at required place.

Kindly help us if you have done this before.

Thank you,

Pasuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the field properties like Hide/Display/move by using webdynpro. The below document may help you.

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001969972008E.pdf (Log in required)

Thanks

Kiran

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Please send to my business id that pdf.

i do have smp id but no access for me

appreciate your help

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Sent to u r mail as per business card. Pls check and confirm whether you recd it properly or not. (sent from mobile -- so i doubt whether the attachment carried properly or not)

Rgds / Kiran