cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applying SAP note 1358294

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i m having ecc6 and I have to apply SAP note 1358294 on DEV,QUA,and PRD server.I read the note but i m bit confused So before applying this note i have to import patch level to SAPKH60017 ?

OR

I can directly apply this Snote.

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.. You dont need to apply that one. The correction you will make in the system by applying this note is delivered with SAPKH60017

Correction delivered in Support Package----this line means that.

Just to note , please check your SAP_APPL release from system status, If you have higher version than SAPKH60017, you do not need to apply this note.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can simply apply this note via SNOTE or you can import the support package SAPKH60017 in which the note correction will be delievered.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shubhas,

But my current patch level is SAPKH60013.I can directly Apply this sapnote 1358294 without importing patch sapkh60017?

Regards

Ashok

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>But my current patch level is SAPKH60013.I can directly Apply this sapnote 1358294 without importing patch sapkh60017?

Yes you can directly apply this note. You need not to import the support pack for a single note.

You have two options to make the corrections.

1. Either apply the note directly.

2 Or import the support patch sequentialy 14,15,16 and then 17

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhash and Bose,

Thnx for ur valuable reply.So i dont to import any patch jst i have to apply the note?

I have to apply this note from SNOTE transaction code from 000 client. Do i have to make user in 000 client with having SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile.As we do during importing patches?

Or

Directly i can do from DDIC user in 000 client.Should i have take some Prerequisite like all user be locked while applying SNOTE.

Regards

Ashok

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>I have to apply this note from SNOTE transaction code from 000 client. Do i have to make user in 000 client with having >>SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile.As we do during importing patches?

Yes you need to execute SNOTE? but why 000. Use your own developement client. You need not to apply the note into client 000. SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW is not requried for note implementation only SNOTE required with modifications authorizations.

Regards,

Subhash