Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking deleted pricing condition records

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I Have a condition record for a condition type with a particular price of USD 100 with validity date from 1.10.09 to 30.10.09.

Now we create another condition record for the same condition type with a new price of USD 50 with same valid date from 1.10.09 to 30.10.09..

So now the systems delete the old condition reocord of USD 100.This is standard sap.

Now I want to know is there any way of tracking the deleted condition records like the ones the system has deleted. If there is no standard report and if we have to develop a Z report, then how to develop that since the tables do not contain the old conditon records.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the Table which stores the KEY COMBINATION like A005 will store the CONDITION RECORDS for the KEY COMBINATION CUSTOMER/MATERIAL.

To get the LOGGED DATA for this table you have to make some settings in the SE11

Goto the Transaction code SE11 and choose the TECHNICAL SETTINGS in the APPLICATION BAR and it will lead u to the screen where you can find the field LOG DATA CHANGES

Activate that and it will display the changes. In standard for all the CONDITION RECORD table this will be de activated

You can also find the same in the Transaction code SCU3.

Please check and revert back if you need frther data.

thanks,

santosh

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. when i go to t code SCU3, it asks for the object no. How to find the object no for A005 table so that I can see all the logged entries for A005. It is not possible to see deleted entries from VK13.

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, from the condition table that you are going to maintain the condition records (check the condition table assigned to the access sequence, from the condition type), we will get all the condition records maitained for specific combination/material

Now go to se16 and enter the condition table name and give the proper selection criteria then you will get all the condition record numbers maintained to your selection with validity dates. then you can go to KONP and pass the condition record and you can get the condition values for that particular combination with proper validity dates.

(Actually from VK13/VK12 based on validity date that we have mentioned in the selection screen will display the condition record valid on that paricular date, from the system those condition records will not be deleted at all)

OR

There are two possible methods of displaying change documents:

Choose Environment -> Changes -> For condition record.

Change data for the selected condition record(s) will be displayed.

Choose Environment -> Changes -> Report.

A selection screen will appear where you can choose multiple criteria for displaying change documents. The result of the selection report is displayed.

Regards,

Satya