cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Client Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in Local Client copy method. At present in our development server we have 1 client.

For example : client no:100 it consists of ABAP Standard & customer programs ,Functional Settings & table records. But I need to create another new client im My development server (Client no :200).

Can i use SAP_ALL profile ? If so, Can I get a copy of all customized objects like z-tables, z-programs, etc in my new

client copy ? Suggest me on this.

Regards

Senthil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil use SAP_CUST profile which will serve your issue..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

have a requirement in Local Client copy method

as you said you have requirement of location client copy.

in this senario you do not have to copy Z tables from one client to another client.

As Ztables are cross client.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

""If so, Can I get a copy of all customized objects like z-tables, z-programs, etc in my new

client copy ? Suggest me on this""

You dont need to worry about tables and programs, these are cross client data and will automatically apply to all the clients present in the system.

All you can do is add a new row in table T000 using transaction SCC4 with the name and number of the new client you want to create and then using SCCL schedule a background job for client copy from the existing client to the new client.

Good Luck

Rasheed Ahmad

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Can I get a copy of all customized objects like z-tables, z-programs, etc in my new

ztable and zprograms are cross client. you will be able to view all the stuff in all clients.

As suggested my friend you can just do SAP_CUST cleint copy , which will fufill your requirement.

Thanks

Anil

Edited by: Anil Bhandary on Nov 6, 2009 5:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Bhandary ,

Is it possible for Ztable records retrieve in SAP_CUST profile. I need table records also.

Regards

S.Senthil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Z TABLES cannot be copied through clinet copy just manuall y create a request add the objects into it and import it inot that specific client ,hopefully this will resilve your query .

Regards

Zia