cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status to complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on CRM Service implementation. Currently my client is using non-sap system for Service orders. Post go-live with SAP, the non-sap system will be shut down. So we need to move all the complete Service, Sales orders to SAP system for past time. and set the system status of complete orders to "complete" so that no one can process them further. I cannot go thru normal new Service/Sales order process as these orders are already complete. Just for history we need them in CRM.

Please advice how can I do that?

thanks in advance,

LSP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LSP,

You have orders which are 'complete' in legacy system and would like to see them as 'complete' orders in SAP system. But the point here is that when you load data into SAP from legacy you would have already considered data related to these 'complete' orders i.e. material stocks, Accounts Receivable from FI side etc. When you try to create them again in SAP you will have new postings which is unwanted and is a conflict.

If there are very few such orders you would like to see in SAP, you can consider maintaining 'back dated' postings for stocks, PGI, Accounts Receivables etc OR manipulate the data loaded from legacy in the initial stage. I think this is complicated and may result in many inconsistencies. If it is for bulk orders, I don't think we have any generic way supported by SAP to achieve this.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need the complete Sales/Service orders in CRM for looking into history. We may need to pull them if customer calls us. We don't need FI & MM documents. Also the tables TJ30 & TJ30T are for user status. I am looking into System status as "complete" not user status as we don't want anyone to process it further.

thanks,

LSP

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LearnSAP,

You never set the system status. You just set the user status and the corresponding system status is set automatically.

You can never set system status.

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, it is not a good idea to import completed orders into CRM system. The best solution would be that you get data uploaded into BIW or your reporting system.

And you can pull out all the relevant information there.

You may also get technical problems if you want to import old transactions into system like system will not allow you to created sales order/service order before the validity start date of these sales/service organizations.

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

Kripa

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LearnSAP,

You will have to create the contracts in the CRM system and set the status to complete.

<b>Steps to achieve the desired result :</b>

1. Create an IDOC that matches with the fields of the sales order in the non-SAP system.

2. Maintain the ALE IDOC settings required for inbound processing of the IDOC.

3. Write an inbound processing function module to process the IDOC.

4. In the function module you can read the IDOC data and populate the bapi BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_CREATEMULTI with the required data that you want in the contract.

5. While populating the status table in the BAPI put the status as 'complete', you can get the corresponding code for the status from the table TJ30 and TJ30T tables, because the BAPI expects the code.

6. Call BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_SAVE to save the contract.

7. Call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to commit the transaction.

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why do you set the new contract status to 'Complete'.

New contracts when created should have system status as Open or in process.

Regards

Kaushal