cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forwarding agent not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have an issue where the forwarding agent is not determined in the order automatically .

The forwrading agent is available in route of the order item . but still it is not copied ?

what could be the reason ?

regards,

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you referring about Forwarding agent is not determined in Sales Order(VA01) OR Shipment document ( VT01N)?

if its SO-

Forwarding agent will be determined in SO from the Customer Master. not from the Route.

where as in Shipment document-

Forwarding agent determined automatically, if you maintain the routine-7 in shipment doc type details in Customization. ( IMG-LE-Transportation-Shipments - Define shipment types)

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick replies, The issue is with the sale order . I have checked the parner ship to and sold and it doesn't have the forwardign agent , But the forwarding agent is avialable in the route...which should appear in the order ....

But ti is not appearing currently

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forwarding agent will not determined from the Route in Sales Order. As I said above, it wll be determined from the Customer Master -which is std behaviour.

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

please check whether the fwd agent is maintained in the rotue determination t.code 0VTC.

also ensure that the same route is maintained in the order. if its correct then the fwd agent will be copied automatically on the shipment.

alternative method would be to manually enter the fwd agent on the shipment.

regds

Poornachand