thank you very much for the cooperation and support I can provide

LEONOR ELENA DIEZ QUIROZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when I change some settings in the rz10 to record the transaction is blocked me

Thats very odd... can you explain this in more detail?

You can always change the parameters at OS level by editing the profiles located on the /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/profile directory.

Regards

Juan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your authorization to change value in RZ10. Check this transaction is locked or not by SM01. If not solved then ask to your system administrator. You can change the values using OS also. Directory is /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/profile

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

0 Kudos

thank you very much everyone for the input, changes made to the operating system level and it worked but the continuous rz10 blocked, I have all the permissions because I am responsible for system administration and database sap_all profile, look the SM01 and I have the tx blocked, enter the customer user 000 and not work for me.

many but thank you very much again

Regards

Edited by: LEONOR ELENA DIEZ QUIROZ on Nov 9, 2009 4:56 PM

0 Kudos

sorry in the previous message, rz10 clarified that the transaction is not blocked in the system

regards LEONOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check if any other user has opened the transaction RZ10.

If so ask the user to close that session and then u try to change the parameter with RZ10.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If Rz10 is locked, you can unlock it from SM01 and user it

You can also set the profile parameter from the backend in the Instance file or Default profile file and restart the SAP System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are unable to access RZ10 then the only reason could be that the user through which you are logging in

does not have the authorization to run this transaction.

You can assign authorization by either editing the existing role assigned to the user or by making a new role with RZ10 authorization and adding this role to the users profile using SU01.

Or Login at OS level using <SID>ADM user and password and follow the path usr/sap/ and edit the profiles there.

Also change the login/no_ automatic_ user_ sapstar parameter to 0 to enable the sap* user.

Good Luck

Rasheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your authorization. otherwsie give us the more on error which you getting.

With Regards,

CSK