cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport deleted objects in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are on PI 7.1. We have directory objects transported to QA, now we've deleted some objects and folders in ID. In the closed change list, I can see the deleted objects, when I double click on it to try to open it (It's already deleted, so you dont see it in the Objects tree), it gives error that the object can not be found, which I think is normal, because they are already deleted.

Now I want to tranport the modified and deleted objects to QA. As you know during the export there is a checkbox "Include deleted objects", naturally I checked this box. However when PI tried to export, it gives error that some deleted objects can not be found. (We export objects by folders). Thus I can NOT get the exported file, and no trasnport can be done. When I de-select the checkbox "Include Deleted Objects", export works fine, however the deleted objects are not transported, thus not deleted from the QA box.

Anyone has idea why this and how to make it work?

Thanks

Jayson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, maybe if you transport from DEV to QA again, you will recover all these deleted object, and the transport from QA to PRD will be work.