cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF login issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm posting in order to find some help with an issue I am dealing with.

We have installed CUA (Central User Administration) in client 100 of my DEV server.

I have finished installing and configuring Virsa FF in my DEV server and when a I tried to access a FF ID with an end user, everything worked as it should. The reason code window appeared, I chose a reason code, wrote the activity and finally logged on with the FF ID.

But then, when I finished configuring FF in my PRD server, and tried to do the same thing as in DEV (log in with a FF ID), after selecting the reason code, the system dropped me to the DEV server and showed me a login window that asks me in what client a want to log in (but always DEV clients).

¿Am I missing something and thus FF does not let me log in PRD with a FF ID?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems you have configured the PRD system same as DEV and you may have provided the RFC destination of DEV system in your PRD FF configuration. Make sure to create new RFC destination using SM 59 in PRD for FF and provide this destination during FF configuration in PRD.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh, thanks very much for your help.

My RFC connection was properly set. My problem was that I had to set in my CUA client the Initial Password to be used "everywhere", using transaction SCUM.

Issue solved.

Regards,

Answers (0)