cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Scores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to Qm.. Could anyone tell me what are the settings required to maintain quality Level for a material.. And what would be the specific use for them? and what would be the usage of Control charts? Can I see quality levels (for example using graphs) of specific Inspeciton characteristics for specific material and specific vendors?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Answers to these questions could be too long so I will just tell you the crisp of all.

Could anyone tell me what are the settings required to maintain quality Level for a material.. And what would be the specific use for them?

We use sampling procdure,where we can assign sampling scheme Sampling plans in sampling scheme can be according to ISO 2859-1 and ISO 3951 are available ready to be used.

Also Dynamic modification of the sample size and skip lot is also supported. Modification rules according to ISO 2859-1 (normal - tightened # reduced inspection) and 2859-3 (varying skip rate) are available ready to be used.Whenever there is skip lot exists, there is change in Quality level. Quality level change can be seen through QDL1/2.Also it reflect in the status of inspection lot QLCH

Use if of course to skip or to either reduce,tight the inspection.

and what would be the usage of Control charts?

This is very much different from quality level.Nothing to do with Quality Level.

Control charts are SPC tools.

SPC is the application of statistical techniques to control a process. The term statistical quality control (SQC) is often used interchangeably with statistical process control (SPC). SAP ERP supports Six Sigma approaches for analyzing measured values and non-conformance data, e.g., various quality control charts QGC1

Can I see quality levels (for example using graphs) of specific Inspeciton characteristics for specific material and specific vendors?

Quality levels can not be seen in graphs for material or vendor but you can change & monitor through QDL1/QDL2

I hope this will add some value

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aji

Please refer to the below thread, hope this will be useful

Regards

Charith