cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales invoice carrection & item deletion from sales order after PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir ,

i want to change the item price after billing , account document is created .

what can i do for it ?

and second is . i want to delete line item from sales order after PGI

like after delivery customer want to change the goods .

please ans me asap

Thanks

Arvind

Edited by: saparvind on Nov 5, 2009 5:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i want to change the item price after billing , account document is created . 
what can i do for it ?

Once the Billing document and corresponding Accounting document created, then you have to cancel the BILLING DOCUMENT to change the Price.

To change the Price , If it is Manual price directly you can change in the Billing document.

If the Price is coming from the CONDITION RECORDS then you have to UPDATE the pricing to the CARRY OUT NEW PRICING in the Billing documents, with Option B

i want to delete line item from sales order after PGI 
like after delivery customer want to change the goods .

For this you have to reverse the PGI in the Transaction code VL09 and then cancel the DELIVERY in VL02N---Delete.

Now you can change the Goods in the Sales document in VA02.

Please check the above and revert.

thanks,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arvind

for

1,Change price after billing, create a debit/credit memo for the differene amount with reference to billing document.

If excise entry is required create excise invoice through J1IS using OTHR with ref to debit memo.

For credit memo u can use J1IH .

2.Goto T.Code VL09 ,reverse PGI for line item u want to change ,Delete that item from delivery after VL09 has been performed.

Then go VA02 and reject the line item giving proper rejection reason. This way u get track of changes in order and u can stop processing of that line item.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make very limited changes to pricing in billing - and when you have posted to accounting you can't change the price. The only way to get round this is to cancel the billing document and recreate, making whatever adjustments you can to the price in the new billing dpcument - but as I say you can only make very limited changes and on top of that this is not good practice anyway. By far the better option is to issue a price adjustment credit or debit note that is created with reference to the original billing document or sales order

As far as your second question is concerned the only way to do that is to cancel the post goods issue, cancel the picking, cancel the delivery, and the sales order. But then your customer has the goods and you have no control over that. Again, this is not good practice and the proper approach is to complete the Billing on the item you have post goods issued, get the customer to return the goods, issue a returns credit to your customer and then create a new sales order for the correct item.