cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB`_MONI: Receiver Interface = Sender Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I use an integration scenario with an integration process in between.

What I have found now in XML message monitoring is that for some sender - receiver flows I get the same interface name both in "Sender Interface" and "Receiver Interface" coloumn.

So if the sender is Request_Async_Out and receiver is Request_Async_In the sender interface is displayed in both coloumns. As I use some dummy sender interfaces which is then split to multiple receiver interfaces it is especially bad for debugging as I only see the generic sender interface name.

The entries in the table however are correct if sender or receiver is an integration process.

Have you ever experienced this behavior?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exact the same behavor. Sender interface -> integration scenario -> Receiver interface In the monitoring I sometimes see the correct sending and receiving interfaces but also (one on five times) I see that the sending interface is mentioned under the column of the receivnig interface. I see this message is 'answered' but I see no info how this can be solved. Is this a setting somewhere in PI Basis ? Support pack to import ?

We are on PI 7.1 level 0007 (SAPKIPYN07).