cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakpoints not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I try to debug BSP applications in the new SAP development system, which was recently put on service, but it just does not work. The process doesn´t stop at the @§$%& breakpoint. I am using the new ABAP Debugger. Curiously it works with the Classic Debugger.

In transaction SICF I can activate the breakpoints for the BSP application for a certain username and for 2 hours, but it then happens that the systems inserts a breakpoint at METHOD if_http_extension~handle_request of class CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP. This really bothers me much, because for every event and action on the application (a request to the server is performed), the process is stopped there. It is not possible to erase or deactivate THAT breakpoint without erasing my breakpoint(s).

This does not happen in the old SAP development system, where I work with the new Debugger, so there´s a pending configuration to do. System administrator has no idea. Can any one tell me what to do ??

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI:

In trans. RZ10 and profile "default" I entered

abap/ext_debugging_possible = 1

and it worked !!

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What your SAP version and SAP_BASIS SP level?... Theres several notes for corrections to the New ABAP debugger

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is SAP NetWeaver 2004s with SAP_BASIS release 7.0 level 0016 and package SAPKB70016.