cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc File TO Idoc-XML conversion via RSEINB00 throws an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where i am picking a flat file(representation of an Idoc) from a 3rd party system and putting it into Integration Server via File Tunneling.From the IS i am running the program RSEINB00 with the file which was picked in order to convert it into Idoc-XML format. But when i run the program with the picked up file the program gives an error "The file has not been accepted for processing". Is there any modifications to be done to the file before running the program....I assume there must be some changes to be done in the control record. Please let me know...

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am also having the same requirement.

i am getting a file from the legacy sytem and it is kept in the applicaiton server.

I need to use the RSEINB00 program to trigger inbound IDoc's.

for this I gave the file name as Application server path name where the file is placed.

For Port i created a " Test Port " in We21 and gave the created file port.

When I am trying to execute the program it is giving an error File Cannot be Opened.

I Debug the Program and try to find out the Error number.

As the Error message number it says First record in the file is not IDoc control record.

So, If you have resolved this requirement please share the information with me.

Even If you can share the knowledge how to create the file port is also useful to me so that I can cross Check with the steps I followed to create the file port.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed the SENPOR field value to my respective Sender Port and it worked for me.

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you,