cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering Transaction Monitor using country location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way that Transaction Monitor can filter for SLFN support tickets based on the country of origin of the Business Partner record in the 'Reported By' field?

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you press F4 for Business partner, you have an option to select the business partners based on Country key. This should help you to select BPs based on country location.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies - this is helpful when filtering by country code using T-CODE BP.

However I am using the transcation monitor (CRM_DNO_MONITOR).

We are using Service Desk as a global help desk tool with multiple countries submitting tickets. However I cannot find a way to use transaction monitor to filter on the ticket received from one particular country - its seems that it is all or nothing.

I can add each individual business partner record from the required country and set it as a user variarnt, but this would be very time consuming and tedious as some of our sites that have many users and therefore many BP records.

Is there a way in transaction monitor I can see tickets just for a particular country.

I hope this makes sense - but please let me know if I need to clarify anything.

Thanks

Simon

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

You can't make it as per BP country or region there is not such field available or in the change layout of ALV.

But try using IBASE no............. as might be aware which system belong to which country so you can specify the ibase no and this will filter it out as per the country.

I am assuming you have defined only one solution for all countries / system landscape otherwise you can have solution specific reporting using SOLAR_EVAL

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Nov 6, 2009 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. I only have one solution for all the countries and therefore it looks like nothing can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain a little more?

Thnx,

Waseem.