cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding button to CRM Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without screen modification, is there any other way of adding a button to the CRM Business transaction.

Also, without modification, is there other option to add custom fields to standard tabs in CRM business transaction?

Thanks

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

To add a new field you use the EEWB transaction. But this by default creates fields in a seperate tab.

NOTE that after creation using the EEWB you can replace the fields on the screen from one tab page to the other.

Please look at the transaction code CRMV_SSC. This is used to change the field positions on the screen.

I am very sure the fields can be moved from the customer tab to any standard tab!

Let me know if this helps!

Jash.

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jash,

could you explain the process to move individuals fields of eewb to standard tabs?

I think its no possible move individual eewb fields and work fine in other tab because you dont have this fields in the structure of other standard tab and you havent the mapping. ( CRMC_MAP transaction )

Regards.

Manuel

P000636
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I think is not possible without standard modification.

Regards.

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Manuel, I think you're right.

Regards

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Respect button addition I only know how to do it if you're on PCUI environment. Are you in this?

Respect the new fields the only way you can do that is by using the EEWB tcode in order to add fields in the required transaction. The problem is that you only add these new fields to an additional tab called "Customer Fields".

Regards

Javier Merino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

I want to add fields to standard tab, but not in customer fields tab.Is is possible in GUI?

Also, I need to add button in GUI not in PCUI.

Thanks

Kamal

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

You can add the fields to the customer fields tab only.

Please go through the following link :

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/20/a4ffee7e0fcc4ebb7e5466d3903d38/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/20/a4ffee7e0fcc4ebb7e5466d3903d38/frameset.htm</a>

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra