cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a program to up/download whole function group (screens, includes....)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if there is some program to up/download all objects from a function group to directory (file). I had one for a 4.6C relase (R/3) but I have tried to use the same source code in 4.0 release (CRM) but when I tried to activate it, the system raises syntax errors.

Anybody has a program to achieve this in CRM release 4.0?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rosa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not simply write the function group to a transport request and use it to get the code to other systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I would like to send the source code to a file. I can download each object (include, module function...) individually with the menu Utilities --> more utilities --> Upload/Download --> Download. But I would like to download the whole function group of a single time.

Know you anything to achieve that?

Regards,

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

You transport the entire function group in a single request: se80, select the function group, right-click on the function group >> other functions >> write transport entry.

Create the request & get a basis guy to export the request in a file.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

is a good solution however I prefer downloading the source code by my own, not with basis assistant. Thus I would like to have a program to achieve this.

Regards,

Rosa

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

Refer the following link and download a report program that will help you achieving the result.

<a href="http://www.dalestech.com/">http://www.dalestech.com/</a>

<b>Reward points if it helps in any way.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

that was exactly what I was looking for. I have given you 10 points. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what u did for this query , am also having same query

Answers (0)