cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create billing due to pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created sales order with two line items.For line item 10 I have maintained Price.For 2nd line item I haven't maintained the price and I saved the sales order with incomplete details for line item 20.Next I have created the delivery and PGI for line item 10 with reference to previous order.While I am trying to do Invoice for this delivery system has throwing the error message that Pricing error in sales order,but my doubt is here the line item 10 is complete status and delivery has done with respect to line item 10 only and Invoice is F2 which is delivery related, then why its showing the error message.Please let me know why its not allowing to do the billing for line item 10.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you are using Split invoice, then item 10 alone can be invoiced

but if no Split invoice the document wil consider all the line item to be completed without any error

goto Va02 and click item -- condition tab -- analysis to find out what error in pricing

regards

senya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are referencing delivery document number during creation of billling document, system is checking the status of whole document.

If you would have done partial delivery by selecting only one item during delivery document creation...probably while creating billing document ..you would not have received this error.

And more over if the sales order is incomplete...how did the delivery document is created and subsequently the PGI.

Maintain price for other material and try to do billing.

Regards,

Praveen.