cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In CRM_DNO_MONITOR there are some fields like Processor Name, Category, Subject, Ref No and Ref Date. I want to know the tables of this all fields. Based on Message No where these data is stored?? Please help..

Thanks,

Vidhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRMD_ORDERADM_H provides you the basic Business Transaction details like Transaction Number, Business Transaction Type, Posting Date, Transaction Description.

Also, there are lot of tables.

Alternatively you can take a look at the program CRM_ORDER_READ, which provides you the complete details.

Thnx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all..

Thanks for the reply.. but from given tables only Category i m able to find. Not getting other fields..

Please Help..

Thanks,

Vidhi

0 Kudos

Hello Vidhi,

As Mohammed Waseem has already said, it's much easier to use function module CRM_ORDER_READ to get complete information about messages. But if you what to get it your own, I can give you some additional tables:

СRM_JEST for statuses,

CRMV_LINKPARTNER for assigned partners

CRMD_LINK and SCAPPTSEG for dates.

All these tables are linked to CRMD_ORDERADM_H by GUID of the message - CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID.

If you want to find all links and tables - you can use ST05 trace, like Prakhar has suggested.

If you have any problem with finding of particular information - write here, what exactly you want to find, we will try to help.

Best Regards,

Vadim Shmarin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

As I have mentioned in my question I m finding where Processor Name, Category, Subject, Ref No and Ref Date data are stored. I have got table for Category as per the replies but still I am not able to find another tables. I know CRMD_ORDERADM_H table and tables for Status but not able to find mentioned fields..

Thanks...

0 Kudos

Goog day Vidhi,

Processor Name:

CRMV_LINKPARTNER-GUID_HI = CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID

Take

CRMV_LINKPARTNER-PARTNER_NO, where CRMV_LINKPARTNER-PARTNER_FCT = u2018SLFN0004u2019

BUT000-PARTNER_GUID = CRMV_LINKPARTNER-PARTNER_NO

BUT000-PARTNER will be BP-number of Processor, BUT000-NAME1_TEXT will contain full name.

Subject:

CRMD_LINK-GUID_HI = CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID

Take

CRMD_LINK-GUID_SET, where CRMD_LINK-OBJTYPE_SET = 29

CRMD_SRV_OSSET-GUID_SET = CRMD_LINK-GUID_SET

CRMD_SRV_SUBJECT-GUID_REF = CRMD_SRV_OSSET-GUID

The value in CRMD_SRV_SUBJECT-CODE will be needed u201CSubjectu201D

Ref No and

Ref Date data:

CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID = CRMD_LINK-GUID_HI

Take

CRMD_LINK-GUID_SET, where CRMD_LINK-OBJTYPE_SET = 11

CRMD_SALES-GUID = CRMD_LINK-GUID_SET

CRMD_SALES-PO_NUMBER_SOLD will be u201CRef Nou201D

CRMD_SALES-PO_DATE_SOLD will be u201CRef Dateu201D

Best Regards,

Vadim Shmarin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim...

Thanks a lot for your help... Really helpful ans...

Vidhi....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are various ways...you can switch on ST05 trace for crm_dno_monitor and wil come to know all the tables som of them are mentioned here

CRMD_CUSTOMER_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ACTIVITY_H

Or check the report crm_order_delete ......it is used for ticket deletion ...

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar