cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Problem in Account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I mainintain account key ERL in pricing procedure and which is assign to subtotal value, then same account key maintain in VKOA ,but I cannot maintain condition type and condition record because value calculated on subfield in the billing document,but when I save the documet error is shown account document not generated,so when I analysis the error the message is g/l account is not maintain, but respective g/l is maintain in VKOA.

But at the same time for testing purpose subtotal value is maintain in condition type and conditon record the error is not shown , but my client requirement is without maintain condition record accounting document automatically created when billing is generated and subfield value is stored in the komv structure ,but when I maintain condition record It's maintain in the Konp table.

But my query is without condition recored how accounting document generated along with billing documt?If is there any solution please send immediately.

Thankyou.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

my query is without condition recored how accounting document generated 

Condition record is required only for automatic determiantion of condition values in the sales order. Condition records will not have any role in creation of accounting document. In your case, the sub total value should be copied to a condition type and the ERL acoount key should be assigned to this condition type. Then the system can identify the relevant GL account (assigned in VKOA) and post the values to accounting.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With out Condition type Accounting is not possible in SAP in think

Just maintain an line with condition type with 100% and from the line which you want the value and assign the ACC KEy for that.maintain 100% will be once a while so you have to achive this through condition type only.