cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for Mill products client( Make to Stock Scenario), where client at the time of creating the Quotation after entering the validity periods ,He want to enter the Terms in such a way that if at all client is not delivering the material to the customer in the validity time , if he is exceeding beyond validity period then some percentage has to be deducted form Customer Payments.i.e Customer should get some Percentage of discount when he his doing payment.

This clause has to be maintained in the Quotation Screen itseems.

So, friends how we can do this setting in the Quotation.

Waiting for quick response.

Thanks & Regards,

KT.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have few questions to ask.

What is the validity period your talking about?

What is the criteria to apply that discount condition? Is it to check the delivery document creation date within the validity period specified in the quotation and if it exceed then apply that discount?

Or else

is it to check the sales order creation date within the validity period specified in the quotation and if it exceed then apply that discount?

My suggestion is applicable only for the second scenario.

But think of a logic that you can apply it if its not the case.

Add this discount condition to your pricing procedure. Then code a Requirement Routine (in Tx VOFM) to check the sales order creation date within the validity period specified in the quotation. If it exceeds, then apply the condition, If not NO.

If the discount amount is fixed, you can have that in VK11 & let the system apply it automatically.

Else you set it as Mandatory, so that user get a alert to enter condition amount.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can acheive this by maintianing a simple text at header level or at item level wherein you can specify your terms and conditions and the discount % applicable if it is not met.

You can also print the text in the outputs to notify about the terms and conditions along with the discount %.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rajkumar K