cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# sign in postal code field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In ADRC table entry for an addr number, there is # sign in postal code field (NG26BJ#).

And due to this incorrect # sign, there are issues occuring in the system.

Can you suggest where do I search for this # sign in the system?

I mean I searched for customer master, vendor master, etc but could not find out # sign in any partner data postal code field.

Please suggest.

-Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all the tables that are on 'where used' list for ADRNR data element in dictionary (SE11).

If it is an "orphaned" record, BW interface should not be actually pulling it in. I would recommend to base the interface on the main table (e.g. KNA1) and only pull ADRC records that are referenced.

The easiest solution would be to write an ABAP report to update the record directly in the database. I wouldn't delete it though, just removed the # sign. Also check the OSS notes or send a message to SAP and they might provide such report for you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Address number was found in ADRV table with sales order number entry. I removed the # sign from the ship to party in the partners tab from header level in sales order. # got removed from ADRC table consecutively. Issue resolved. Thanks for your help.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the ADRC record in question get the field ADDRNUMBER. Then look for master data records that have the same number in ADRNR field (e.g. KNA1-ADRNR). It is, however, theoretically possible to have an "orphaned" record in ADRC table that is not linked to anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Your orphaned record theory seems very much possible in my case. I searched in every possible known to me table in SAP but found no record with that address number with # sign postal code.

Now, my problem is that there is some error coming in BW interface due to this # sign. Can you suggest anyway to delete this # from the ADRC table?

Please let me know.