cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continues inspection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello SAP guru,

In my dairy scenario milk is coming continuasly from varies vendores all milk is collected in one tank called Silo. Now from this silo milk is continuasly transfer to the pasteurization process i want to check the quality of milk coming from Silo before going to pasteurization after every hour this is 24hrs. activity now please tell me how can i do this in sap.

with regards,

dev123

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is more of a process industry.

Now as per my understanding you will not make any GR after colloecting the MILK in the Silo.

what you can do is create one process order for the Qty equal to Qty in Silo.

Release the oder will make the inproecess inspection lot.(03 inspection type)

Use Inspection point in the master recepie so that after lot creation you can do the result recording for the same.

After confirmation of partial Qty also you can carry out final inspection .(Inspection type 04).for this also you can use task list with Inspection point.for 04 inspection type you can able to do the stock posting also.

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you can use the order for pasteurization , without creating a "fake" order for the SILO.

You can have one operation for "Raw Milk Testing"; despite the fact that the inspection lot will have the final product as header material, all checking of the raw milk can be recorder every hour using Inspection Points.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me, if it does not pass the quality check certeria u reject the silo and material is scraped.

if this is not done then u can create manual inspection lot for eash silo as and when required.

only activate inspection type in qm view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use inspection points. In inspection point identifier "IP_CREATE" will create hourly inspection point. In task list operation assing the time factor as 1 hour.