cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing of Material desc on change of material no in the ADOBE form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to print material description on change of material no. if there is 4 line item in same matnr then it will show only one desc for

this. And on change of matnr it will change and total will print over there. for the 2nd MATNR desc will change and total will also print there for 2nd material no. Plz do suggest hw can i do this?

Thanx in Advance.

regards.

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The solution provided by Otto is right. If you are facing problem with performance, i suggest you to form a single internal table in driver program using control break events and fill the material description and other fields and bind this single internal table in your adobe form.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can recomment you to check the demo PDF for this purpose. You can find this usinf SE38 and type in FP_* and use F4 to find it. It´s name is like "FPNESTED_TABLE", you cannot miss it. Hope this helps, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I am trying to print a deep structured table - It is taking too much time. Initially I had tried with two different internal tables as it didnt work much then I created one internal with will have header and Item tables in nested structure.

Would you Please suggest any standard forms to refer for this Please ?...

Thanks

Swarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You can achive that by using the nested table concepts. Say you have two internal tables. One having all the line items data and the other the Description and totals for different material. Now you can loop the 2nd internal table inside the first one with where clause. In the context of the Form, add the 2nd internal table inside the 1st one and then in form use nested subforms.

I hope you have got the idea how to do it.

Regards,

Susanta