Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MONI

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing a RFC to JDBC scenario. There is an error which is being populated i.e.

"com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Clarify_ZWSSRVIN_Response_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation"

I've tested the mapping and also checked if there is any error in Message & INterface Mapping but I couldn't get any error in that. But I'm getting this error in MONI.

I've checked the posted forums also and try to check using that but the error is still there.

Kindly provide me suggestions what else I should do to rectify this error.

Thanks in Advance,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved. Adapter Level coding is case sensitive that is to be checked always with Receiver JDBC Adapter.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test the Mapping program with the actual (runtime) payload....use the payload with which you are getting the above error....check if now the mapping works.

Is it a Sync scenario?

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is a Sync scenario. I've checked in the Mapping but I'm not getting any error there.

Actually in the MONI there are two responses which I'm getting out which one is showing the correct output but the the other response failing. with the error I mentioned above.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

When I'm trying to execute the RFC using TCODE SE37 it is giving a short dump. Is that anything related to this error?

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that you are getting the dump when processing errors out due to mapping error....so the dump may be due to the error and not vice-versa (though better you check teh actual dump).

Not able to get the part when you say you get two response messages

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I've tried to test in RWB by using the payload and in the MONI I'm getting this error output as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I've checked the Receiver & Interface Determinations also and gave the correct inputs in them.

Is there anything else where I need to check for this error?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Cache is stuck somewhere.

1) In ID check the cache status

2) Make some dummy changes to all the ID objects created for this interface and again activate

3) Do a cache refresh

Even your earlier error may be due to this!

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the error "RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" I'd not given the Receiver Service that is the reason it was giving that error. But after giving the Receiver Service that error is gone.

But still when I'm running the program from R3 it is giving me the same error "com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Clarify_ZWSSRVIN_Response_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation"

And I've seen that while executing the Response Message Mapping I should get a field "EC_Record_Updated" but in the MONI it is shown as insert_count which is the source field from Database to R3.

R3 Field: EC_Record_Updated

Database Field: insert_count.

Kindly let me know why is this R3 field not shown in the output? Did I miss something to check?

I've checked

a) Cache Refresh

b) Payload in Message Mapping and RWB

c) INterface Mapping

Is there anything else where I should be checking?

Sreedhar/

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

insert_count gives you the number of records which were inserted in the DB table....you can find a mention of the same in help.

When you say EC_Record_Updated is expected on R3-end you should map insert_count from DB to EC_Record_Updated from the RFC.....when you got the response check if proepr value was populated in the insert_count field and that your mapping is passing the same to EC_Record_Updated.....i suppose EC_Record_Updated may be a required field in RFC

Does your scenario logic goes something like send details from RFC to be inserted into DB and get back the count of how many records were inserted successfully into DB?

I suggested you to check cache status since you mentioned "I've checked the Receiver & Interface Determinations also and gave the correct inputs in them."

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

I've also checked the Cache refresh then also it is not working.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks to you for suggesting me methods to resolve my issue.

The problem got resolved. The issue was with the adapter level coding. The problem in my mapping was due to case sensitivity in the Adapter level coding.

Thanks again.

Sreedhar.